Managers Must Know
All PoC managers face multiple tasks to best set
in place proof-of-concept centers. The Institute's knowledge base
and services are available to transfer tested know-how thus increase
approval consensus and commence operations.
- Guide senior management to accept on-campus and corporate
internal venturing risks and rewards;
- Assay scientific workplace cultures to select
best practice idea to innovation methods;
- Design and install an innovation and commercialization proof of concept
- Find, select and train advisors/mentors to
- Launch and implement academic institution
or corporate PoC processes.
- Monitor and manage pre-seed funding for innovation commercial feasability.